how to pick up college girls

I am an English professor at a large state university in the Midwest. Over the years, I have read with great amusement, and frequent contempt, supposedly true stories from my colleagues who have been successful at seducing coeds.

Most of it was fun, a lot of it was drivel, but very little of it rang true. Thus I have taken it upon myself to write a comprehensive manual on the subject, enlivened by some of my own experiences. I hope it will be of interest to the general public.

Rule #1 - Don't mess with Bambi

"Bambi" is my generic name for the drop-dead knockouts who can be found on
every college campus in the nation. Teach long enough, and you will run into
her or her sisters. She is a "10" on the old beauty rating scale.

Although a professor my enjoy looking at such radiant creatures, nobody who hopes to hold onto their job should try to put moves on one of these lovelies.

Lets face it friends, if she wouldn't date you when you were in school, what makes you think things have changed now? Such  creatures invariably have
boyfriends, and if they were interested in seeing an older man, they'd
probably be more attracted to some millionaire or powerful politician. Lets
face it, she can have any man she wants.

Unless she makes it unmistakably clear that she wants you urgently, leave her alone. Also beware the kind that likes to flirt. She may want your attention, but is unlikely to want your cock.

Rule #2 - If you're not absolutely certain, back off

Elaborating on the last idea, never mess with any female student unless you
are completely satisfied that she thinks its a good idea. When in doubt,
wait! A proper seduction takes time. No woman is going to fall for a "hot
pitch." They get nervous when they feel crowded. Take your time. Work on the
relationship. When the time comes, let HER seduce YOU.


Rule #3 - Stay away from women in academic difficulty

How many times have we read a story where some bozo puts the moves on some coed who says she "will do anything to pass this course." Face it, students
lie, or at least they exaggerate. Oh yes, some will bat their eyes and even
try a come-on.

Be wary. It may be a simple attempt to manipulate you without any commitment to sexual satisfaction. Some women will cock-tease to get a grade, but have no intention of going to bed. This happened to me with Charlotte. She came on to me in a big way when she was in academic trouble.

She made it clear that she'd be willing to put out for a grade. I passed her
and we made a date. She never showed up. She refused to answer my calls. I
let her go, a sadder but wiser man.

On the other hand, my most satisfying sexual experience came with a beautiful blonde named Cindy. She stayed after class one day to talk to me. She needed to pass the class to graduate. I joked with her for a while as I felt her out emotionally. She was willing. That night she met me after my last class.

We kissed--Lord it was awesome! She was 5'9" tall, 38D (honest!) and horny as hell. She said I was the kind of man she'd date under other circumstances.
Under the circumstances then obtaining, we had incredible hot sex. I reached under her pretty sweater and began caressing her breasts through her bra.

She reached behind her back and undid the clasp, explaining that no one made
front-closing bras in her size. I did not object. I pulled her sweater up and
stuck my head under to suck her breasts. At the same time I reached around
her back to stroke her backside and legs. She was wearing a long skirt. After
a while, I reached under her skirt and lifted it up. I fell on my knees
between her legs, pulled her panties aside and licked her cunt for twenty
minutes. She came at least twice.

When it came her time to reciprocate, she took me outside and we sat in her pickup truck. She sucked me off as I stuck a finger up her asshole. She liked that a lot. Take note: Cindy was the exception that proved the rule. Nothing like that has ever happened again.

No comments